Thank you so much to http://www.asewalson.wordpress.com for nominating me for a Liebster Award! It always feels wonderful to be recognized in some way and I appreciate it very much. I have enjoyed becoming a part of the blogging community while making new friends from around the world.
Blogging 101 has been an excellent tool for both support and networking. Theses awards are yet another way for us to spread our horizons and reach bloggers we may not have come across otherwise.
The rules for this round are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you by tagging their original post to yours.
2. Answer 11 questions.
3. Nominate other bloggers who deserve this award.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Put these rules in your post.
6.Inform the bloggers you have nominated.
The questions I was asked:
1. What is your favorite animal?
While I’ve had cats, fish and dogs, Dogs win hands down!!!(or is it paws down.)
2. What is your inspiration to write?
Whatever I see around me. I never know what will be my muse.
3. Where do you live?
I live in New York, not far from the city.
4. What are your three favorite posts of your own?
5. What is the one thing you hope to accomplish in life?
To not be forgotten.
6. Have you ever played any sports?
Does running in the supermarket count?
7. Do you have a hobby?
Yes, I like to read.
8. Where is the one place you’ve never been, but hope to travel to?
9. What is your all time favorite song?
Tie between Imagine and It’s a Wonderful World
10. What month were you born?
I was born in March.
11. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I kind of like Janie but if I really had to it would be gorgeous, because who wouldn’t want to hear ” hey gorgeous ” every time someone called you!
My questions for those I have nominated are:
1. What are you most afraid of?
2. What do you do on a rainy Sunday ?
3. Would you rather food shop or clothes shop
4. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
5. Do you prefer summer or winter?
6. Who would you invite to dinner dead or alive?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. Are you addicted to checking your stats? (Be honest)
9. Where is your favorite place to take a nap?
10. When do you like to write your blog?
11. Why blog?
I would like to award to following blogs: