It sounds so powerful and fierce! Two attributes I’m not normally associated with. I might be more like an encouraging rainstorm, sending out my slow but steady drips of prose hoping to resonate with someone.
It makes me feel both humble and a bit more capable. A Mommas View knows what she talking about, so thanks again for encouraging me!!!
I got started blogging for a number of reasons. Most of them are selfish.
1. I wanted a distraction from some personal issues going on at the time.
2. I wanted to use it as a chronicle of my thoughts to help me remember myself when I no longer can.
3. I hoped to entertain other’s by entertaining myself.
4. I wanted to prove to myself that I could.
5. I was going in a diet and giving up chocolate so I needed something else to do beside eat!
Rules for this award:
Post it on your blog
Grant other bloggers the award
What you cannot do:
Abuse or misuse the logo.
Claim that it is your own handmade logo.
What you should do after receiving the Encouraging Thunder Award:
Enjoy the award!
Give thanks to your nominator
Mention your purpose in blogging
I would like to nominate the following blogs who give inspiration and encouragement to the rest of us:
So Bad Ass
Life of Janine
Simply Grateful Housewife
Finding My Inner Zen
Thank you to everyone who continues to read and find me. You are my encouragement!